Saturday, October 9, 2010

Colby's Welcome Home Party

Tonight we went to Colby's welcome home party. He got home from Afghanistan a couple weeks ago but tonight was the official party for all the family to thank him for his service to our country. It turned out really nice. I took all the pictures. I have to say...when you are taking pictures it's so hard not to take pictures of your own kids! Especially when they look so adorable!
 
 The cake was so cool looking! Yummy too. :)
 Mom and Dad
 Heidi was trying to jump to reacy that blue star. It was the cutest thing ever. :)
 Natalie is looking so grown up now. It's so sad. :(
 Heidi looked so cute tonight in one of her new birthday outfits and pigtails!
 I love this shot of Kingston and his Nana :)
 Susan and Colby
 How perfect is this face?? She actually looked at the camera and smiled!
 Sabrina and Susan
 Sabrina and Colby
 I like this one too :)
 Me and Sabrina
 Toni and Rose Marie
The Momma's...Rose Marie and Susan

1 comment:

Kirk said...

We had a great time last night at Colbys party. I'm glad they invited us. Great pictures too, except for me with your Mom. that one didn't come out too good. Love you. Daddy