Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shane and I got a new camera for our anniversary this year. Yay!! I am so excited. We found a good deal on a new SLR so now I can get really good shots of the girls. I was just messing around this morning and took these cute ones.

We're still practicing the "natural" smile

Chillin' and watching tv


Such a cute face!

I haven't had too much time to play with the new camera...it's been really busy around here. Colie, Joe and the kids will be here tomorrow! Woo Hoo!! I can't wait! I'm trying to get the house ready cause they left before we actually moved in. So they just saw it bare bones and we have made tons of changes. I'm doing tons of baking and cleaning. We also had Shane's family over for dinner last night so that we could all see Colby. (He's back from Afghanistan on R&R) Plus our anniversary is tomorrow. But since Colie is coming we are celebrating tonight. So now I'm trying to get myself all pretty too. So lots of craziness but at least all the crazy is good crazy. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can anyone be that adorable???