Thursday, March 11, 2010

Colie, Joe and the kids left yesterday after being here for a week. It was so much fun having them around again! We played cards every single night. During the day we played games with the whole family. Apples to Apples was the best I think. Everyone could play and it made us all laugh. All the guys drove down to Daytona to go to a Motorcross thing. Colie took amazing shots of my girls. (I'll post them as soon as she sends them to me.) We went shopping and played with makeup. The only bad part was that it went by too fast! I hate it that they live in Alaska! It's too far to drive to, it cost too much to fly to and even when you do fly it is a FULL day of flying. So the entire time they were here I was doing my best to persuade them to move back!

I think one of my favorite nights was the last night they were here. Everyone came over to our house and we played Wii, the kids played outside on the swings, we had an amazing dinner thanks to Colie and Joe. Carnigasada...have no idea if that is how you spell it but it's my favorite thing ever!


Luke, Shane and Matthew

Mom and Luke...when they left he was shorter than all us girls...so sad!

Me and Gracie

Gracie was the best babysitter ever! The girls loved her and she played with them the whole time! This is her and Heidi on the swings in the backyard.

Daddy and Gracie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Having the kids here with us was soooo wonderful, we all miss them terribly!