Sunday, May 29, 2011

Swimming Weather

I dropped Natalie off at my Mom's while I ran to the store this afternoon and while I was gone my mom texted me a video of Natalie swimming. I couldn't believe it! She has a bathing suit with floating panels in it and it can keep her afloat but she has always been super scared of the water. Today she just walked down the steps and started swimming. From the steps to the deep end, to the steps to the deep end...back and forth over and over. She was so proud of herself and she didn't want to get out of the pool. 


When Heidi saw Natalie swimming she wanted to swim too. No time for changing into her bathing suit she just took off her clothes and jumped in. I love her bare little booty. :)

Also...just to add a couple more pictures. Natalie looked really cute this morning when we went to church in her new outfit from Aunt Colie. :)

No comments: