Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Love Baking!!

Today I made almost 300 mini cupcakes and they were soo yummy! Shane's Mom had an open house and she wanted cupcakes at the party. I made three flavors...pink champagne, chocolate, and coconut lime. 
 
 
They were a big hit and that made me so happy. I've been wanting to start a baking business for a while now but the rules in Georgia are not working well with my plans. They won't let me work out of my house and sell baked goods to the general public. So...while I'm figuring out how to open an actual business I'm going to just sell my cupcakes to family and friends...which is legal in the state of Georgia. :)  So here is the link to my baking blog if you want to check it out. :) Wildflower Desserts Feel free to let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions or ideas!

No comments: