Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What a weekend! After dealing with the girls and all the gross aspects of their sicknesses, Shane and I got sick too...at the same time...messing up the whole weekend! Thankfully, even though it was a nasty, ugly sickness, it was a quick one. We are all feeling waaaay better! Woo Hoo!! Now on to spring, and warmth, and no more cold or flu bugs!!

Since we are all feeling better I decided to make lasagna. I found this really quick and easy recipe....soo good. I've been messing with it a bit to make it taste more like Nan's. It still needs a couple adjustments but it's pretty awesome for a middle of the week meal. I'll post the recipe when I get it mastered. :)

I also got to get my hair done tonight. Well...fixed. I don't know why I do it. I try and save money getting my hair done, mess it up, and then spend way more trying to fix it. It's so bad! This time I just wanted something different and I let Dane color it. Dane is just learning all this by the way but I figured that her teachers would tell her what color to use and that she just had to
stick it on there. Well...they told her the wrong color the first time...turned my hair red. Then the next day the other teacher said they had to make it darker to hide the red. So then my hair was super dark and being the pale person that I am, it was pretty shocking. It has faded a bunch so it's wasn't so bad. But then tonight I got blond put back in and it's still not quite right. Much better, but still not what I was hoping for. But one thing that I have learned through all the times of messing with my hair...it grows back! And lucky for me, my hair grows really fast. So next time I want to mess with my hair...please, please, please, remind me that my hair is just fine AS IS. :)

No comments: