Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What a crazy day! Not the whole day I guess just this evening. I love Natalie to death. She is the cutest little girl ever. But tonight she was driving me crazy!! She is in the why?? stage and it feels like everything you want to do takes 10 times longer because you have to explain and explain everything that is going on to the point of not having any more explanations. The bedtime process took forever!! But...I do have to mention her hysterically funny phrase that she uses all the time lately. Today we were driving to the Y and she asked me if I was going to turn left and I said no that I was turning right. She goes..."Are you kidding me?" She also went shopping with my mom today. My mom pointed out a shirt that she liked and asked Nat if she liked it too. Natalie said, "Are you kidding me?" She throws it out there at the funniest moments! She is the greatest kid. It's crazy to me that one little kid can make me so crazy, so exhausted and yet so incredibly happy. :)

Wearing Mommy's hat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shanena she looks just like you in a hat.