Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kid Photography

This week is spring break and we haven't done anything exciting. This morning the girls were being really cute and the weather was just beautiful so I took the girls to the park so we could all be photographers. I told them we would take turns being photographer and models. They were so excited to get to use my camera! I would put the strap around their neck so they wouldn't accidentally drop the camera and then help them focus the lens. Natalie liked to take the picture with Heidi far away and Heidi liked to take the picture of Natalie up close.  I got a couple cute shots of the both of them and they got some pretty cute shots of each other.  They really didn't like being IN the pictures so we didn't last very long but I think we might try it again. 
These are the pictures Heidi took of Natalie...





 These are the pictures Natalie took of Heidi...



Heidi really didn't want her picture taken!! 
Here are the pictures I took of the girls...


  

I also tried this cool thing I found on pinterest. I put the camera around my neck and set the self timer, then I spun the girls around. Heidi's turned out perfect but when I spun Natalie around the camera kept moving around so her's was kinda off. :)


No comments: