Friday, March 4, 2011

Our 10th Anniversary

We had such a great anniversary! We decided to take our family out to dinner to thank them for all they've done for us over the past 10 years. We just went out for Mexican but it was so much fun! We had chips and salsa, pitchers of margaritas...I had my coke. :) We talked and laughed and ate. A really perfect night.
 
 
 
 
 
 After dinner we came back to our house and cake and champagne. We got the coolest cake from Pink Box Creations.  If you need an amazing cake I would definitely get something from Jessica! 
 
 After we toasted our champagne and ate our yummy cake we watched our wedding video. It was pretty funny to see.  It was fuzzy and old looking. It's strange to think that we got married before digital cameras and DVDs. All our pictures have actual negatives and we had to get the VHS of our wedding transferred to a DVD.  It was fun to watch though. So in honor of our anniversary...here are some pictures of our wedding that I actually have on my computer. :)
 Luke, Gracie and Matthew...the ring bearers and flower girl
 The barn that we got married in :)
 Dana, Me, Necole and Sabrina
 How the kids really are...or were...but still are!
 Me and my Dad
 Mr. & Mrs. Yeager
 Our first dance
 Cutting the cake
 The getaway car


It was a wonderful night remembering the best night.  :)

2 comments:

mitzi said...

10 years!? Megan was a baby, I remember. Time goes by so fast! Love that you celebrated with everyone. And that cake is awesome! Have fun on your cruise!

Kirk said...

Hard to imagine it's been 10 years, how time flies by. We had a great time at dinner and it was so much fun watching your wedding video. I think I haven't changed much over the years until I see something like that...or look in the mirror now that I think about it. Thanks again for a great evening. Love you. Daddy