Thursday, December 23, 2010

Yeager/Marshall/Dean Christmas

We had Christmas with Shane's family tonight. With Justin being a fireman and Colby being an EMT we have crazy schedules to deal with. Justin ended up working overtime so he wasn't able to celebrate with us this year and two of his kids were sick so Christi stayed home with them. It just wasn't the same without them! We did have a good night. I made a lasagna...my grandmother's recipe with a few of my own twists. It turned out really yummy. My dad made fresh bread to go with dinner and I made a chocolate cake for dessert. I know...I'm all about the food. :) After dinner we did gifts. Youngest to oldest. Natalie really wanted to be youngest. :) Then we had coffee and dessert, I put my girls to bed and we played Apples to Apples. It was so fun! 
 Colby and Kingston
 Sabrina and Colby
 Heidi opening her present all by herself
 Love this shot of Kingston
 Heidi and Jaime being silly
 Natalie was so excited to get a penguin pillow pet!
 All the girls...Rose Marie, Me, Sabrina and Jaime
 The boys...Kingston, Colby, Jayden and Shane
Dessert...chocolate cake, a melted chocolate/caramel sauce and then caramel sprinkles. Yum!!

No comments: