Friday, April 16, 2010

Yay for Birthdays!

Chocolate Cake...but not just any chocolate cake. My famous chocolate cake, and chocolate frosting with chocolate chips cake,

Papa Johns Pizza,

and Presents!! YAY!!

What a perfect day! The night before my birthday I made a cake and cupcakes. I thought all the kids would like those better. Anyway...I let Natalie help me decorate the cupcakes. She got to add sprinkles. She was so excited...we celebrated by eating one. :)

I have to say that my favorite part of the whole day was eating cake. I know...it's so sad. But I have been missing my sweets and it really hit the spot. :)

The other favorite part of the day was having my family around to celebrate with.

Rose Marie and Me

Me and Daddy
Sabrina and Kingston, Heidi trying to give Kingston a kiss

I was so excited to actually blow out all the candles. This might have been a first for me!

My cute girls

Heidi did not want to give Shane kisses. She's so funny

I love this picture! Natalie and Bumpa are so cute together!

Opening some of my wonderful gifts


No comments: