Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Late Valentines Day

Shane and I celebrated Valentines Day on Saturday. He planned the whole day and it was awesome. He surprised me with an early dinner at the Melting Pot in Columbia. We were both starved and dinner was so good! We took our time and enjoyed every course. I was so stuffed by the time we left! It was still early and Shane had more plans for us. He found this really cool outdoor shopping center with cute shops and lots of trees and fountains. We walked around and looked at all the cute shops...and then it started SNOWING! It was so beautiful and magical. We just walked around with these huge snowflakes falling from the sky. And took a bunch of pictures. :)






We had to head home early because the whole shopping center closed early because it was snowing! It wasn't even sticking to the ground and they still closed all the shops! We did manage to get cupcakes at this cute place called Sweet. So yummy! I have to be honest...I love cupcakes but I usually hate cupcakes from cupcake shops. They always have too much frosting and the flavors are too sweet. But this place...I haven't been able to stop thinking about it! I want to go back to that shopping center just for another cupcake! :) It was such a nice day with Shane. I'm so happy to have time with him again!

No comments: