Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tooth Fairy

Natalie lost her first tooth today! She has had three loose teeth for the past couple months and she hadn't been able to eat properly because she can't bite. The last couple days I told her to bite into an apple or whatever to see it if would come out. She was so scared about the whole thing...worried that it would hurt and she didn't like the idea that there might be blood. So after dinner tonight, I was looking at her teeth. The one tooth looked like it was gonna come out really soon but then I looked at the one next to it and it looked even looser! I told her to see if she could twist it. She tried and it actually twisted all the way around. She was so excited! So she did it one more time and it came out in her hand. I actually snapped this picture right after she realized that her tooth was in her hand!




I still can't believe my little girl is so big! 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loosing her very first tooth...bitter sweet. But how exciting for her!