Monday, June 25, 2012

iPhone Catch Up

I have to say I am loving summer! No schedules to keep, just hanging out having fun. It's too hot to lug around my big ol' camera so most of the time I just take pictures with my phone. We really haven't been doing a whole lot lately. So here is a random walk through the past week or so. :)

 This is how I found Heidi one day...sitting on a stool on her table talking on her pretend phone. My favorite is her headband. :)
 Gracie took this shot when she was babysitting for us one night. 
 We went to see Dane at the MAC counter and she let the girls wear her makeup brush belt. They loved it!

 Heidi putting "makeup" on Aunt DeDe :)
 I also made THE BEST brownies ever. S'more brownies. AMAZING!! So you just make a box of brownies and when they come out of the oven put 2-1/2 cups of mini marshmallows on top. Break up 4 whole graham crackers and sprinkle those on top of that. Then broil them for 30-60 seconds. I've actually made them more brown on top than this and that is awesome too. Then when they are done you can sprinkle chocolate chips on top. The last step is optional...they are amazing either way. And even though it looks super sweet it's actually not at all. The marshmallow mellows out the whole flavor and it just tastes really really good. Trust me. :)
 We've been swimming a ton. Heidi is now jumping in the pool and swimming around in the shallow end. Super cute! Now both kids are pretty much swimming non stop!

  
 Shane and I were supposed to go to Atlanta but the plans got canceled last minute so I went to the movies with Gracie and Dana instead. Woo Hoo! We saw Snow White and the Huntsman...a good movie but really dark. I think I like happy ever after movies a little better. :)
I put Heidi's hair in braids...it made her look so grown up! :(

 
 This is the picture Natalie drew of me...Queen Mommy :)
Gracie showed me this app for my phone and the girls and I had fun making this heart collage. And really that pretty much sums up our summer so far. I am lovin it!

No comments: