Friday, July 15, 2011

National Ice Cream Day

Today is National Ice Cream Day. I actually never knew about this wonderful day until my cousin Julie sent the girls cute ice cream outfits just for the occasion. So today they wore their matching outfits and after dinner we went to get ice cream at Baskin Robbins. The people who worked there didn't know about it either...that's pretty sad! Anyway...we all really enjoyed our ice cream...no one more than the girls!
 They were very excited about today
 This was their best happy face and silly face :)
 Shane took our picture...he has the nicest phone
 This is after all the sugar set in and they were going pretty crazy

My happy ice cream girls!

Also...I just wanted to add these cute videos of the girls from yesterday. They were in the play room and when I went to check on them they had set up their own "drum sets" and were rocking out. It's pretty funny. :)

No comments: