Saturday, January 15, 2011

Different Stuff

Just a bunch of random things today. It's been a crazy week and I feel like a bunch of stuff has happened.

So my computer crashed on Monday. I blame my printer. It wasn't working so I turned it off and then turned my computer off to reset them both. When I went to turn my computer back on the apple sign  flashed and then it shut itself back off. So irritating!! I took it to the Genius Bar at Apple...love them! They said it was just a freak thing but I did end up losing everything on my computer. The stupid thing is, I have an external hard drive that was even hooked up to the computer. I just didn't back my stuff up. Well, I did...but the last time I did was last March. :/ So I lost all the music that I've purchased in the last 9 months, I lost all my documents, all the pictures on my computer. Thankfully I have all those on Shutterfly! I just bought an archive dvd and they will send me a disc with all my pics on it. That was the most important thing. The music is a pain but I don't buy music that often so it shouldn't be too expensive to buy them again. But now I have my Time Machine turned on, backing up my computer every 5 min! I have learned my lesson!!

Tonight Shane is at the Green Bay @ Atlanta playoff game. A friend invited him and they got a really good price on tickets so they just went. His friend James is a big Green Bay fan so he brought down all the gear for Shane to wear. A jersey, a couple t-shirts and two cheese head hats to wear. Shane is a 49er fan so he doesn't care who wins. He called me when they got to Atlanta and said they decided to leave the cheese head hats in the car. He said they didn't want to carry them around all day but I think they just didn't want to get beat up by some crazy Falcon fans. :) If you are watching the game tonight they are sitting near the goal post, second level, 5 rows back. I'll let you know if I see them!

We are leaving on our cruise in 48 days! I am so excited. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but when Shane and I went on our honeymoon he got sick. Twice. We went to Carmel and by the time we got there we was shivering and shaking in his seat. We got to our hotel room and he ran to the bathroom to throw up. I tucked him in bed, he was freezing and shivering and sweating. He had flu like symptoms for 3 days. The last 3 days of our time in Carmel was great. As soon as we got home he got strep throat. :) It's pretty funny when you look back on it but I am definitely looking forward to our anniversary trip. A second honeymoon! We are flying into San Juan, Puerto Rico on the 5th and leaving on the cruise on the 6th so we'll have two days to explore before getting on the boat. We have one day at sea and then go to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten and then St. Croix before coming back to San Juan. Then we have one more day to chill and relax on the beach before flying home on the 14th. We've been planning this for almost 5 years...I am so ready to finally go!!

And finally...cause no post is complete without pictures. Here are my cute girls. :)

1 comment:

Kirk said...

Hope Shaners had a great time, I know his friend did. I personally, turned the game off in the 3rd quarter. Not yelling, just saying. You have cute kids too. Love you. Daddy