Friday, November 22, 2013

It's a Boy!

We decided to have a gender reveal party this time around. It was so much fun! It was really low key. I had a small urge to go all Pinterest crazy but my sister reigned me in. :) We found out what we were having the day before. It was so hard to keep it a secret! We made a big dinner for some close friends and family. Chili and cornbread...yum! We had everyone come wearing either pink or blue...whatever they thought we were going to have. Natalie was not happy that we kept it a secret from her too! :) Anyway...we filled a box with balloons and once everyone got to our house we let the girls open the box. It turned out awesome. 





Everyone thought it was going to be a boy....almost. :)

I had Gracie video it too. That is definitely my favorite!

No comments: