Monday, August 6, 2012

"Adventure Land"

My cute little Heidi is really really terrible at going to bed when she is supposed to. She will call me a million times, come out of her room to ask me a question or I'll find her sneaking down the stairs. The final straw was about a week ago when she woke up at 1am and kept coming into my room every 20 minutes until 5:30 in the morning! Just long enough for me to fall back asleep before she came and woke me up again! So I came up with a plan! Shen she goes to bed she gets three popsicle sticks. Every time she calls me or comes out of her room I take a popsicle stick. In the morning she gets a star for every popsicle stick she has left. When she got 10 stars we took her to this place called Adventure Crossing...aka "Adventure Land." :) It has a little arcade, mini golf, go carts and a few rides. They loved the arcade! They had never been to one before and loved winning tickets. They played ski ball, air hockey and other little games. Shane and I played some too! It was a fun morning. They also went on the merry go round and a caterpillar roller coaster. I was worried that Heidi would be scared but they loved it. They laughed the whole time!
 Heidi really wanted to try the motorcycle ride
 Shane trying to beat Natalie at ski ball...didn't happen :)
 They went all by themselves! They were really proud of themselves.
They loved the roller coaster!

 The kiddie air hockey table
 Shane and Heidi playing a race car game. Shane did the pedels and let Heidi drive...most of the time!
 Natalie was really good at this game!

No comments: