Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We took the girls to the pumpkin patch today. Nothing huge or crazy. Just a local church that sells pumpkins every year. The girls love it. It's the perfect size for them. This year we took Luke, Matthew and Gracie with us. We all had fun picking out our pumpkins. The four of us got Daddy, Mommy, Natalie and Heidi pumpkins. Sized accordingly. :) Colie's kids all got pretty good sized pumpkins. We are going to have a pumpkin carving "party" the night before Halloween. We'll see who can carve the best pumpkin!
 I love this shot of Heidi
 Trying to get the girls to let me take their pictures was pretty difficult when all they wanted to do was run around looking at pumpkins!
  

 Me and all the kids at the pumpkin patch
I just like this shot of everyone leaving the pumpkin patch. I love that Natalie is trying to push the cart with Luke. 
 All of us with the pumpkins we picked and then a crazy shot just for fun. 
 After the pumpkin patch everyone came over to our house for dinner. Shane grilled salmon and I made mashed potatoes and peas. It was so yummy. I made these brownies for dessert. I found the recipe on Pinterest. (If you don't know what that is you have to check it out. It is so much fun!!!) Anyway...they have Oreo's baked into the middle. They were so good. Massively chocolatey and really rich...you only needed a bite! 



1 comment:

Kirk said...

Your babies are so cute! I can't wait to see what they do come carving time. I think it's going to be hilarious. Loved your dinner last night, the salmon and mashed potatoes were excellent and those brownies were unbelievable. Great job. Love you. Daddy