Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekend with Hollyann

What a crazy weekend!! I am still in recovery mode but I wouldn't trade it for anything! So my best friend since I was 11 came out to visit for the weekend. She flew out late Thursday night and then went home early Monday morning. We hung out, went shopping, ate dinner with my family and stayed up talking way too late! It was great! On Saturday we drove 4 1/2 hours to Wilmington, NC to go to her friends wedding. My mom let us take her convertible bug and we had a blast driving, we got to take our time and get ready without any kids around and then spent the evening at a beautiful wedding. 
Getting ready to go to the wedding


This is the view from our hotel room

 
Hollyann caught the bouquet and wasn't very happy about it       Drinking champagne...yummmm

It was such a fun weekend! Not long enough by any means but we crammed fun into every second! It was the first time I had ever left the girls over night. We both got to get away and just have fun together. It was definitely something that I needed! It also made me realize how much I love my life. There is no way that I could handle crazy weekends like that all the time. I love my early bedtimes, crazy kids and trips to Home Depot with my husband. That is the everyday life that I live and love. But I sure wouldn't mind having these fun girl weekends every now and then! :)
Best Friends
Long lost daughter...you'd think she was part of the family!
  
My beautiful friend

We didn't take any pictures of us together at the wedding so when we got back we had a mini photo fest.

No comments: