Friday, May 28, 2010

This morning was so nice! I went into Natalie's room this morning to turn off her alarm but it hadn't woken her up. She opened her eyes when I walked in and then rolled over and went back to sleep. Not normal for Natalie!! Anyway, I just curled up behind her and we cuddled for about 10 min before she actually woke up. There is nothing better than that!
Then I was all ready to go to the Y but  changed plas so my parents could bring over Dane's old couch. We are useing it in the playroom so I'll have a place to sit while the girls are playing. As soon as everyone left we took all the cushions off the couch and my girls had a blast jumping on all the pillows. :) They were so happy! They built castles, jumped on them and off of them and then just rested. I got some really funny pictures of them. You got to love the cookie monster socks!

No comments: